Carnival Cruise Line was the big winner in the USA Today 10 Best Readers’ Choice awards, taking top honors in the Best Ocean Cruise Line and Best Cruise Line for Families, as well as Best Cruise Ship for Entertainment going to Carnival Vista. The awards were based on nominations from a team of industry experts, and the winners were determined by an online vote from USA Today readers.
Carnival enjoyed a successful 2017, highlighted by their first-ever voyages to Cuba on Carnival Paradise, as well as the rollout of new dining options like the New-England inspired Seafood Shack and Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse created with Guy Fieri.
Carnival Vista’s Awards
Carnival Vista, the line’s current newest ship was named Best Cruise Ship for Entertainment with its wide variety of options for everyone in the family. These included the high-tech Playlist Productions shows, the Punchliner Comedy Club with both family and adults-only shows, Lip Sync Battle Carnival, and live bands, solo acts, and DJ’s around the ship. Deck parties and late-night parties can also be found around the ship on various days during each voyage.
Vista also placed second in the Best Cruise Ship for Dining category for its array of culinary choices, including JiJi Asian Kitchen offering up Far East favorites, Cucina del Capitano family-style Italian restaurant that won’t leave anyone hungry, and Fahrenheit 555, a classic American steakhouse.
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
CRUISE NEWS21 hours ago
The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers