Just in time for the holidays, Carnival Cruise Lines has launched its first-ever gift card program – a pre-paid card that can be used as payment toward a “Fun Ship” vacation or a variety of shipboard purchases.
Available online at www.carnivalgiftcards.com or on board Carnival’s ships, the cards are ideal for any occasion – from weddings and graduations to birthdays and anniversaries – offering consumers flexibility and convenience in their vacation purchases. The cards can be pre-loaded with funds ranging from a minimum of $10 to a maximum of $1,000.
“What better gift for friends and family than the gift of fun and great memories?” said Gus Antorcha, Carnival’s senior vice president of guest commerce. “These new gift cards are convenient and easy to use and can be applied either toward the purchase of a cruise or a wide variety of cruise-related experiences such as a relaxing spa treatment, an exciting shore excursion or a delectable meal in one of our specialty restaurants, to name a few.”
The Carnival Gift Card is simple to use – it may be applied online via the dedicated website using the 16-digit card number, redeemed by calling 1-800-CARNIVAL or used like cash on board as payment toward guests’ “Sail & Sign” shipboard account.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings