Details on enhancements:
- The Taste Bar is Carnival’s newest casual dining option and is expected to be rolled out fleetwide by summer 2013. Guests can enjoy appetizer dishes such as Roasted pork tacos, Nonna’s meatballs, Grilled ham and provolone cheese melt on buttermilk brioche and cream of tomato soup, Fried sweet potatoes, and short ribs, all paired with a themed beverage ($5 for the beverage). The location will vary by ship and held on sea days and select port days from 5pm to 8pm. Carnival Miracle will feature the location on the Promenade deck, taking the place of the sushi bar but, but sushi will still be featured on the ship. See menu here.
- Punchliner Comedy Club will be Carnival’s revamped comedy venue, inspired and consulted by comedian George Lopez. Lopez will serve as the cruise line’s “curator of comedy,” booking up-and-coming acts along with established talent. Guest can expect five 35-minute adult and family shows during their sailing.
- Debuting on Carnival Miracle is the Punchliner Comedy Brunch that will take place on sea days in the ships main dining room. This complimentary dining event is paired with hourly performances by comedians and great food. Guests can enjoy dishes with a comedic twist, such as: Flamin’ Tomatoes Soup and Caesar Salad; Headliners featuring Funny French Toast, Pappardelle Pasta, and Mac & Cheese available with applewood smoked bacon, chicken or steak; and Punchline, a decadent dessert menu with caramelized cheesecake, banana crème pie and others. A selection of breakfast dishes are also served. See menu here.
Carnival Cruise Lines launched ‘Fun Ship 2.0’ last fall, Carnival’s $500-million ship enhancement program. You can view the ‘Fun Ship 2.0’ enhancement schedule here.
Source/Photo: Carnival Cruise Lines
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Viking Cruises Cancels Sailings Through August
- Canada Bans Cruise Ships Through October
- Looking Back: Celebrity Cruises Marks 30th Year in Service
- Why I’m Breaking My Cruise Rules to Sail Carnival Mardi Gras
- Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2020 Review + News
- Mexico Vows to Welcome Cruise Ship Passengers
- Cruise Line Announces Return To Service For “Quick Getaways”
- Vegas Casinos Give Glimpse of Cruise Line Future
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Vegas Casinos Give Glimpse of Cruise Line Future
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Cruise Line Announces Return To Service For “Quick Getaways”
EDITORIAL2 days ago
Why I’m Breaking My Cruise Rules to Sail Carnival Mardi Gras