Lobster will still be available on sailings six nights or longer during elegant night.
“We’ve had to discontinue serving lobster on cruises of 5 days or less due to the significant increase in the cost of lobster. Discontinuing lobster on short cruises will allow us to continue offering our cruises at great value,” Heald said.
As part of this change, lobster will only be available for purchase at dinner as part of the Steakhouse Selections menu. The new Elegant Night menu goes into effect for voyages departing on or after September 19, 2015.
New Menu Options
- Broiled Sea Scallops with Truffled Risotto and Citrus Gremolata appetizer
- Blue Crab Ravioli in a Light Lobster Cream with Vodka
- Oven Baked Japanese Sea Bass with Nicoise Sauce and Aromatic Basmati Rice
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Special Marinara Sauce and Mustard Potatoes
- Roasted Duck with Orange Glaze and Au Gratin Potatoes
Continuing to Serve
- Tender Roasted Prime Rib
- Barbecued St. Louis Spare Ribs
- Zucchini and Eggplant Parmigiana
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Two More Caribbean Islands
- Cruise Line Rolls Out Sports Betting in Recent App Update
- Carnival Cruise Line Returns to Princess Cays
- Final Thoughts: 9 Pros and Cons of Majestic Princess
- Cruise News Today — October 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- MSC Will Pay River Cruise Line $2.7 Million After 2019 Collision
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service
- Carnival Raises Nearly $300,000 in 3 Months For St. Jude