In September of this year, Carnival will launch their biggest ship yet — Carnival Dream. The Dream will weight in at 130,000 tons, over 1,000 feet long, and will carry over 3,600 passengers.
The ship currently sits in the Fincantieri shipyard in Monfalcone, Italy undergoing exterior completions.
The ship will be put into service in September offering a series of Mediterranean cruises, then off to NY for a couple of 8 day cruises, ending in Florida to be put into service. The Dream will offer year-round seven-day Caribbean service from Port Canaveral, Fla., starting Dec. 12, 2009.
This ship is amazing and I will post more about it soon. It is going to be a floating fortrose.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review