Setting sail from Charleston, South Carolina, the Carnival Ecstasy is beautifully updated with some of Carnival’s most exciting features. As you head to the sunny Bahamas, Bermuda, or Caribbean, you’ll be surrounded by entertainment that any age can enjoy. The Ecstasy is part of the Fantasy class, but make no mistake – it can easily stand on its own.
For the kids, there’s no shortage of fun. There’s Seuss at Sea, which is a giant character parade, story time, arts and crafts, and even a character breakfast – bringing life to your children’s (and maybe even your!s) most cherished books. When they’re ready for some fun in the sun, they can pop on over to WaterWorks at the pool. Slides, obstacle courses, you name it – WaterWorks has it. A new feature, Build-A-Bear Workshop at Sea, is the perfect way to give your little one a memorable keepsake of the family vacation they enjoyed.
Adults, get ready. Head over to the RedFrog Pub or BlueIguana Tequila Bar for one (or a few) of some of the freshest drinks on the ocean. Take a load off at the Serenity adults-only retreat, where all you’ll have to worry about is making sure to flip over to get an even tan.
The Ecstasy, as mentioned earlier, is definitely a perfect ship for any age. There’s tons of laughs at the Punchliner Comedy Club, yummy treats at Cherry on Top, and Hasbro, The Game Show – a larger than life experience that’ll bring out the friendly competition in everyone. Guy’s Burger Joint is grilling up some of the most awesome burgers you can find – all handcrafted, unique, and completely delicious. Don’t forget to end the day at Swirls – the creamiest ice cream you’ll ever have. It’s okay if you have one (or two) every single day.
- Tampa Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 19 Months
- 9 Freebies on Cruise Ships
- Third U.S. Based Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Service
- Carnival Raises Nearly $300,000 in 3 Months For St. Jude
- Holland America Names Godmother of New Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — October 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Windstar Cruises Adds Second Yacht in French Polynesia
- MSC Partners With Two Universities to Support Ocean Cay Coral Program
- Princess Reveals More Cruise Ship Restarts For Early 2022
- Captain Kate Appointed Head of New Celebrity Cruise Ship