Setting sail from Charleston, South Carolina, the Carnival Ecstasy is beautifully updated with some of Carnival’s most exciting features. As you head to the sunny Bahamas, Bermuda, or Caribbean, you’ll be surrounded by entertainment that any age can enjoy. The Ecstasy is part of the Fantasy class, but make no mistake – it can easily stand on its own.
For the kids, there’s no shortage of fun. There’s Seuss at Sea, which is a giant character parade, story time, arts and crafts, and even a character breakfast – bringing life to your children’s (and maybe even your!s) most cherished books. When they’re ready for some fun in the sun, they can pop on over to WaterWorks at the pool. Slides, obstacle courses, you name it – WaterWorks has it. A new feature, Build-A-Bear Workshop at Sea, is the perfect way to give your little one a memorable keepsake of the family vacation they enjoyed.
Adults, get ready. Head over to the RedFrog Pub or BlueIguana Tequila Bar for one (or a few) of some of the freshest drinks on the ocean. Take a load off at the Serenity adults-only retreat, where all you’ll have to worry about is making sure to flip over to get an even tan.
The Ecstasy, as mentioned earlier, is definitely a perfect ship for any age. There’s tons of laughs at the Punchliner Comedy Club, yummy treats at Cherry on Top, and Hasbro, The Game Show – a larger than life experience that’ll bring out the friendly competition in everyone. Guy’s Burger Joint is grilling up some of the most awesome burgers you can find – all handcrafted, unique, and completely delicious. Don’t forget to end the day at Swirls – the creamiest ice cream you’ll ever have. It’s okay if you have one (or two) every single day.
- Mardi Gras Trip Report, Day 1: Let’s Get This Party Started
- 13 Photos of the Rooftop Garden on Celebrity Edge
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of July 25, 2021
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2