Setting sail from Charleston, South Carolina, the Carnival Ecstasy is beautifully updated with some of Carnival’s most exciting features. As you head to the sunny Bahamas, Bermuda, or Caribbean, you’ll be surrounded by entertainment that any age can enjoy. The Ecstasy is part of the Fantasy class, but make no mistake – it can easily stand on its own.
For the kids, there’s no shortage of fun. There’s Seuss at Sea, which is a giant character parade, story time, arts and crafts, and even a character breakfast – bringing life to your children’s (and maybe even your!s) most cherished books. When they’re ready for some fun in the sun, they can pop on over to WaterWorks at the pool. Slides, obstacle courses, you name it – WaterWorks has it. A new feature, Build-A-Bear Workshop at Sea, is the perfect way to give your little one a memorable keepsake of the family vacation they enjoyed.
Adults, get ready. Head over to the RedFrog Pub or BlueIguana Tequila Bar for one (or a few) of some of the freshest drinks on the ocean. Take a load off at the Serenity adults-only retreat, where all you’ll have to worry about is making sure to flip over to get an even tan.
The Ecstasy, as mentioned earlier, is definitely a perfect ship for any age. There’s tons of laughs at the Punchliner Comedy Club, yummy treats at Cherry on Top, and Hasbro, The Game Show – a larger than life experience that’ll bring out the friendly competition in everyone. Guy’s Burger Joint is grilling up some of the most awesome burgers you can find – all handcrafted, unique, and completely delicious. Don’t forget to end the day at Swirls – the creamiest ice cream you’ll ever have. It’s okay if you have one (or two) every single day.
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 3, 2019