Carnival Cruise Line’s 2,056-guest ship Carnival Ecstasy is heading to Grand Bahama Shipyard in Freeport, Bahamas to get a bit of a facelift.
In addition to the routine stateroom maintenance and cosmetic enhancements such as new carpets, tile work, and lighting that are typical of a ship’s dry dock, the following will also take place:
- Guy’s Burger Joint will replace Off the Grill and Rotisserie
- Alchemy Bar will replace Society Bar
- BlueIguana Cantina will replace Mongolian Wok
- Cherry on Top will replace Special Occasions
- Crew area renovations
The Charleston, South Carolina-based ship will be headed into dry dock January 10, and will emerge updated and shiny on January 24, 2017.
What do you think? Are any of our readers booked for a cruise aboard Ecstasy? Are you excited for these changes?
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises