On March 5, the American Table menus will be introduced to Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Miracle, joining 10 ships that’ve previously received them.
Launched in late 2013, both American Table and American Feast have been designed to create a contemporary and memorable dining experience for guests.
- Carnival Breeze
- Carnival Conquest
- Carnival Freedom
- Carnival Glory
- Carnival Imagination
- Carnival Inspiration
- Carnival Liberty
- Carnival Magic
- Carnival Pride
- Carnival Triumph
American Table is offered on cruise casual nights and designed to evoke a modern restaurant experience with an emphasis on exceptional American cuisine featuring a mix of regional, fresh, and contemporary dishes. Menus will change each evening and will feature creative appetizers, entrées, and dessert choices. See an example American Table menu here.
- Carnival Cruise Line Forced to Cancel Two Horizon Sailings
- Cruise News Today — November 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line’s John Heald on Increased Capacity, Pier-Side Testing, Football and More
- MSC Cruises Christens New Ship in Dubai
- Welcome Back: Another Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Sailings
- Cruise News Today — November 29, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Key West Reopened to Cruise Ships Over Weekend, Restrictions Apply
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras