In August, Carnival Cruise Lines tested an expedited boarding program called ‘Faster to the Fun,’ this program proved so successful that it’s expanding to two more Miami-based Fun Ships this month, Carnival Destiny and Carnival Valor.
With the Faster to the Fun program guests can get priority embarkation, early stateroom availability and express luggage services.
The program came after guest surveys indicated a strong interest in a fee-based embarkation program.
If you’re a Diamond of Platinum member of Carnival’s VIFP Club loyalty program you will automatically get early stateroom availability and express luggage free of charge.
The program was first test on Carnival Liberty and Carnival Imagination and is $49.95 per stateroom, not per person.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings