A priority boarding story we first brought you last summer has expanded to more Carnival Cruise ships.
For a fee of $49.95 per stateroom, guests can elect the “Faster to the Fun” option, getting them express luggage service, priority embarkation and early stateroom access on their Fun Ship sailings.
For Platinum and Diamond members of Carnival’s VIFP, (Very Important Fun Program) the fee is waived.
According to Travel Pulse, the program is now available on the following ships:
- Miami: Imagination, Liberty, Glory, Breeze and Victory
- Port Canaveral: Ecstasy, Sensation and Dream
- Tampa: Paradise and Legend when it returns in the fall
- Jacksonville: Fascination
- Fort Lauderdale: Freedom
- New Orleans: Elation and Conquest
- Galveston: Triumph and Magic
- Charleston: Fantasy
- San Juan: Valor
- Barcelona: Sunshine
Our video when the VIP priority embarkation program was first launched.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.