With The Cat in the Hat running for president, he obviously needs an expert campaign manager. Enter Macy Hensley, The Ellen Degeneres Show’s self-proclaimed “presidential expert.”
Carnival and Dr. Seuss Enterprises teamed up to surprise the sweet six-year-old with a visit from the beloved Dr. Seuss character at her home in Kansas. The duo then headed to Carnival Breeze in Galveston to discuss campaign strategy with The Cat in the Hat and Thing 1 and Thing 2.
While aboard the ship, Macey helped The Cat in the Hat choose his presidential attire from a number of outfits, and helped him hone his presidential skills, citing her knowledge of US presidential trivia along the way. From there, Macey and the team took a well-deserved break, enjoying the pool and a delicious Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast.
After that, it was back to work as Macey led kids and their parents in a variety of Cat in the Hat presidential activities onboard, including designing campaign posters for the Seuss-a-palooza Parade.
The day ended with a voting exercise, where The Cat in the Hat won the nomination as the Kids Candidate (of course!).
Here’s a clip of Macey’s exciting adventure aboard Carnival Breeze.
Video courtesy of ellentube.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant