A ribbon cutting ceremony was held recently onboard Carnival Cruise Line’s ship Carnival Glory to officially mark the grand opening of the vessel’s expansive WaterWorks park. It features the line’s signature Twister slide, as well as the new AquaTunnel slide that were both added during a recent renovation.
Located on deck 12, WaterWorks also includes a 75-gallon PowerDrencher tipping bucket and kid’s area with dual mini-racing slides and a variety of water toys for endless fun. AquaTunnel is a new concept for Carnival, providing kids and adults alike with an exhilarating ride with awesome views as they zip down a 203-foot enclosed translucent tube. The Twister slide features an exciting corkscrew with thrilling twists and turns.
WaterWorks complements the range of family-friendly offerings aboard Carnival Glory, including Seuss at Sea, Hasbro, The Game Show, the Punchliner Comedy Club, and youth clubs for all ages.
The Waterworks park has been a work in progress on Carnival Glory over the past month.
Carnival Glory currently operates year-round 7-day cruises out of PortMiami in Florida.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings