Online reservations for specialty dining options aboard Carnival Cruise Line’s upcoming ship Carnival Horizon are now open via the “Manage my Cruise” tab on Carnival.com.
These venues include:
- Bonsai Teppanyaki – This venue will introduce the teppanyaki concept to Carnival for the first time. The restaurant will be a true dining experience with a lot of laughs and fun around the flat top grill, in addition to the mouth-watering cuisine.
- JiJi Asian Kitchen – The colors and design of this restaurant will transport guests to the Far East where they will enjoy exotic and familiar dishes from all across Asia.
- Cucina del Capitano – Italian-American cuisine is served up family-style here, in a space that is inspired by the line’s Italian captains and officers and their childhood in Italy. We guarantee you will leave Cucina del Capitano very full and happy.
- Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse – The elegant, cozy steakhouse is the perfect place for enjoying steak, lobster, and rich sides and desserts for a refined evening during the cruise.
- The Chef’s Table – The Chef’s Table is an experience that every cruiser should take part in at least once during their voyaging careers. The Master Executive Chef will take a select group of guests on a tour through the galley and serve up a multi-course dinner of dishes not found on the ship’s regular dining menus.
Carnival Horizon will also offer the new Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse/Brewhouse offering barbecue favorites and four craft beers brewed right onboard. Note that this venue does not accept reservations. In addition to a great variety of both specialty and complimentary dining choices, the ship will feature innovations that were introduced aboard Carnival Vista, including the SkyRide cycling attraction, the Havana section with a Cuban-themed bar and pool, an IMAX theater, and roomy Family Harbor staterooms with their own lounge.
Guests must be fully booked to make reservations online. Specific dates and times requested online are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis. Reservations can also be made once onboard. For more information on Carnival Horizon, click here.