Generally speaking, we’re not ones to turn on our TV while on a cruise. After all, there’s so much to see and do, and when we want to let our minds go numb, we’re more likely to stare at the ocean than the boob tube.
But when the folks we’d normally be watching are actually in front of us on the ship? Well, that’s another story entirely! It’s also going to be the case when Carnival hosts Sailing With The Scotts — billed as the Ultimate Design Cruise — this November, featuring appearances by Drew and Jonathan Scott, better known as the stars of HGTV’s Property Brothers. Cruisers will be able to grill the brothers at a Q&A session and cheer them on as they compete in a series of games.
The four night voyage aboard the Carnival Ecstasy will sail out of Miami on Monday, November 16, hitting Key West, Florida and Cozumel, Mexico before returning to Miami on Friday, November 20th.
And the Scott boys won’t be the only reality stars aboard. Others include Jason Cameron (host of DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes as well as Man Caves), Kim Myles (of Home Made Simple), crooner Brandon Lay, and former Bachelorette Jillian Harris, who now co-hosts Love It Or List It Vancouver on HGTV.
For details on the event, head to https://www.sailingwiththescotts.com.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption