Generally speaking, we’re not ones to turn on our TV while on a cruise. After all, there’s so much to see and do, and when we want to let our minds go numb, we’re more likely to stare at the ocean than the boob tube.
But when the folks we’d normally be watching are actually in front of us on the ship? Well, that’s another story entirely! It’s also going to be the case when Carnival hosts Sailing With The Scotts — billed as the Ultimate Design Cruise — this November, featuring appearances by Drew and Jonathan Scott, better known as the stars of HGTV’s Property Brothers. Cruisers will be able to grill the brothers at a Q&A session and cheer them on as they compete in a series of games.
The four night voyage aboard the Carnival Ecstasy will sail out of Miami on Monday, November 16, hitting Key West, Florida and Cozumel, Mexico before returning to Miami on Friday, November 20th.
And the Scott boys won’t be the only reality stars aboard. Others include Jason Cameron (host of DIY Network’s Desperate Landscapes as well as Man Caves), Kim Myles (of Home Made Simple), crooner Brandon Lay, and former Bachelorette Jillian Harris, who now co-hosts Love It Or List It Vancouver on HGTV.
For details on the event, head to https://www.sailingwiththescotts.com.
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2
- Cruise News Today — July 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need to Know About Mardi Gras’ Loft 19 and Its Cabanas
- Miami Added as Embarkation Port For Bahamas Cruises
BEFORE YOU CRUISE4 days ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Offers Sneak Peek of Mardi Gras