Carnival Cruise Line and Guy Fieri hosted their first-ever Summertime Beer-B-Que event at 620 Loft and Garden in New York City yesterday. The event featured barbecue from the new eatery that the Food Network star and Carnival created in collaboration: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse.
Fieri was on hand to serve up tasty samples of favorites like Blue Ribbon Chicken and Championship Pork Butt, along with mouth-watering sides like Mac Daddy Mac n’ Cheese and Scratch-Made Cole Slaw. Local as well as beer from across the country was also on hand, from breweries including Concrete Beach, Coney Island Brewing Co., Cigar City, Heavy Seas, Sierra Nevada, as well as Carnival’s own ThirstyFrog Red.
The event included a panel discussion and Q&A with Fieri, and Carnival’s VP of Beverage Operations, Eddie Allen.
Guy’s new complimentary smokehouse builds on his longstanding partnership with Carnival, which first cumulated with Guy’s Burger Joint, which guests can’t get enough of. The barbecue smokehouse debuted aboard Carnival Magic earlier this year, and will be headed to Carnival Vista soon when she arrives in New York City in November. The venue will also be headed to Carnival Dream and Breeze next year.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review