The Carnival Imagination may set sail from Los Angeles on 3- and 4-night sailings to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico, but if you use your imagination, you’ll see so much more than that. Enter this Fun Ship through the Grand Atrium Plaza and let your imagination do the wandering.
Imagine (almost) unlimited food and fun options onboard. Imagine the best burgers at Sea – just stop by Guy’s Burger Joint for a fresh, tasty burger with hand-cut fries. Imagine a salsa bar with all the taco fixings – let’s taco ‘bout the BlueIguana Cantina where those dreams come true every day. For all your sweetest dreams, be sure to visit Cherry on Top. If you can imagine the most creative and classic cocktails, be sure to visit the Alchemy Bar, BlueIguana Tequila Bar or RedFrog Rum Bar.
Imagine splashing all day at Carnival WaterWorks or the Resort-Style Pool on Lido. Imagine the fun once the sun sets by checking out a comedy show, trying your luck at the El Dorado Casino, strolling down the Imagination Promenade, dancing the night away at Illusions Dance Club or catching an interactive show at the Mirage Piano Bar. If you imagine a more peaceful time, visit Spa Carnival or the Curiosity Library for the more quiet side of fun.
Extra imagination is sailing this summer exclusively on the Carnival Imagination. From July 13 to September 17, 2017, characters from Transformers and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic are sailing with you. From meet and greets to games to snacks to movie screenings, you’ll get to experience and imagine time with these fan favorite characters like never before.
Fun knows no limits on the Carnival Imagination.
- Holland America Celebrates 148th Birthday
- Viking Announces More Mississippi River Cruises
- Princess Reveals 2022-23 Mexican Riviera And Hawaii Cruises
- Survey Shows Cheap Cruises No Longer Top Priority for Passengers
- Royal Caribbean Introduces ‘Suite’ Neighborhood on Newest, Biggest Cruise Ship
- U.S.-Based River Line Begins 2021 Cruising Season
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 20, 2021 [VIDEO]
- AmaWaterways Reveals 2023 River Cruise Schedule
- CDC Raises Warning, Advises Against Traveling to Bahamas
- Cruise Line CEO: ‘Our Dialogue With The CDC Has Improved’