The Carnival Imagination may set sail from Los Angeles on 3- and 4-night sailings to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico, but if you use your imagination, you’ll see so much more than that. Enter this Fun Ship through the Grand Atrium Plaza and let your imagination do the wandering.
Imagine (almost) unlimited food and fun options onboard. Imagine the best burgers at Sea – just stop by Guy’s Burger Joint for a fresh, tasty burger with hand-cut fries. Imagine a salsa bar with all the taco fixings – let’s taco ‘bout the BlueIguana Cantina where those dreams come true every day. For all your sweetest dreams, be sure to visit Cherry on Top. If you can imagine the most creative and classic cocktails, be sure to visit the Alchemy Bar, BlueIguana Tequila Bar or RedFrog Rum Bar.
Imagine splashing all day at Carnival WaterWorks or the Resort-Style Pool on Lido. Imagine the fun once the sun sets by checking out a comedy show, trying your luck at the El Dorado Casino, strolling down the Imagination Promenade, dancing the night away at Illusions Dance Club or catching an interactive show at the Mirage Piano Bar. If you imagine a more peaceful time, visit Spa Carnival or the Curiosity Library for the more quiet side of fun.
Extra imagination is sailing this summer exclusively on the Carnival Imagination. From July 13 to September 17, 2017, characters from Transformers and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic are sailing with you. From meet and greets to games to snacks to movie screenings, you’ll get to experience and imagine time with these fan favorite characters like never before.
Fun knows no limits on the Carnival Imagination.
- The Controversial Technology That Could Change Cruising Forever
- The Rule Change That Could Save Alaska’s 2021 Cruise Season
- Royal Caribbean Makes Changes to Winter 2021/2022 Cruise Schedule
- Impressive Timelapse of New Cruise Ship Being Built [VIDEO]
- Kicked Off Ship: Cruiser Who Ignored Excursion Rules Sent Packing
- Judge’s Ruling Clears Path For Carnival December 1 Sailing
- Travel During A Pandemic: Visiting Disney Springs
- Cruise Podcast: How To Buy A Room On A Cruise Ship + News
- 21 Haunting Images From a Cruise Ship Scrapyard [PHOTOS]
- New Cruise Ship Will Literally Change the Air You Breathe