The Carnival Imagination may set sail from Los Angeles on 3- and 4-night sailings to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico, but if you use your imagination, you’ll see so much more than that. Enter this Fun Ship through the Grand Atrium Plaza and let your imagination do the wandering.
Imagine (almost) unlimited food and fun options onboard. Imagine the best burgers at Sea – just stop by Guy’s Burger Joint for a fresh, tasty burger with hand-cut fries. Imagine a salsa bar with all the taco fixings – let’s taco ‘bout the BlueIguana Cantina where those dreams come true every day. For all your sweetest dreams, be sure to visit Cherry on Top. If you can imagine the most creative and classic cocktails, be sure to visit the Alchemy Bar, BlueIguana Tequila Bar or RedFrog Rum Bar.
Imagine splashing all day at Carnival WaterWorks or the Resort-Style Pool on Lido. Imagine the fun once the sun sets by checking out a comedy show, trying your luck at the El Dorado Casino, strolling down the Imagination Promenade, dancing the night away at Illusions Dance Club or catching an interactive show at the Mirage Piano Bar. If you imagine a more peaceful time, visit Spa Carnival or the Curiosity Library for the more quiet side of fun.
Extra imagination is sailing this summer exclusively on the Carnival Imagination. From July 13 to September 17, 2017, characters from Transformers and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic are sailing with you. From meet and greets to games to snacks to movie screenings, you’ll get to experience and imagine time with these fan favorite characters like never before.
Fun knows no limits on the Carnival Imagination.
- Adventures By Disney To Launch Expedition Cruising In Antarctica, Galapagos
- Oceania Announces Epic 180-Night World Cruise
- 2021 Cruising: Halifax Cruise Port Hopes For Best, Plans For Worst
- Carnival Corp. Celebrates Float-Out of New Ship
- Plugged-In: Electricity To Play Bigger Role In Powering Cruise Ships
- Cruise News Briefs — January 15, 2021 [VIDEO]
- All Air Travelers Coming Into U.S. Will Require Negative Test
- Celebrity Returns to Mexican Riviera Cruising After 8 Year Hiatus
- Bookings Open For Holland America’s 2022 Alaska Cruises
- Royal Caribbean Will Cruise From New Homeport Next Winter