Carnival Imagination will undergo an extensive multi-million dollar makeover this month. New spaces will be added during a three-week dry dock taking place Sept. 4-25, 2016.
New Spaces Include
- Guy’s Burger Joint
- BlueIguana Cantina
- RedFrog Rum Bar
- Alchemy Bar
- BlueIguana Tequila Bar
- Cherry On Top
Carnival Imagination operates year-round three- and four-day Baja cruises from Long Beach. On this route, three-day cruises depart Thursdays and visit Ensenada while four-day voyages depart Sundays and call at Ensenada and Catalina Island.
Carnival is the only cruise line to operate three ships year-round from the West Coast. In addition to Carnival Imagination, Carnival Inspiration operates three- and four-day Baja cruises and Carnival Miracle offers week-long Mexican Riviera voyages.
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]