It’s back to Bermuda for Carnival as they’re ramping up opportunities to visit the island paradise in 2016 with nine departures that feature at least one overnight docked alongside at historic King’s Wharf.
From April through November 2016, guests can embark on four different Carnival ships departing from U.S. homeports offering itineraries ranging from five to eight days — making 2016 one of the cruise line’s most robust Bermuda programs ever.
2016 Bermuda schedule includes:
- Carnival Pride: five-day cruises from Baltimore departing April 10 and Oct. 26 as well as seven-day voyages departing Sept. 4 and 18.
- Carnival Victory: an eight-day sailing from Port Canaveral departing May 19.
- Carnival Ecstasy: seven-day cruises from Charleston departing May 12 and Nov. 5.
- Carnival Sunshine: a seven-day cruise from New York departing Oct. 1 and a five-day sailing from Norfolk departing Oct. 23.
Five-day itineraries feature an overnight call at Bermuda; seven-day cruises spend two nights docked at King’s Wharf; and the eight-day voyage features three nights on the island.
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships