Looking for the perfect getaway? Look no further than the Carnival Inspiration. Offering 3- and 4-night sailings, the Los Angeles-based Carnival Inspiration calls on Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. But, with a design inspired and influenced by some of the world’s most fabulous destinations, it’ll seem like you’re traveling the world on this Fun Ship.
For some H2O inspired fun, splish and splash the afternoon away at Carnival’s Waterworks by racing down the Dual Lane or corkscrewing through the Twister water slide. Later, find some fun at the Resort-style pool or relaxation at Serenity Adult-Only Retreat. For the junior members of your cruise, they can swim over to Camp Ocean and explore the ocean-themed activities and entertainment made for kids. Inspired by a little friendly competition? Challenge your cabin mates to a round of mini golf or a race on the jogging track at City Sport Park. After warm days in the sun, find cool relief and relaxation at Spa Carnival.
All that fun can inspire some fierce hunger. The Carnival Inspiration serves up a variety of dining and drinking options to satisfy even the pickiest eater. For a casual, Caribbean vibe, this ship hosts the wildly popular BlueIguana Cantina, BlueIguana Tequila Bar and RedFrog Rum Bar. Everything’s better at sea, and Guy’s Burger Joint proves that with the best burgers at sea.
After diner, visit the Monte Carlo Casino, inspired by its world-famous namesake in Monaco, to see how lucky you really are. To dance off your delicious dinner, the Rock and Roll Dance Club goes until the early hours of the morning. To catch a show, visit the Paris Show Lounge. To enjoy a fine drink, mix it up at the Alchemy Bar. No matter what inspires you, you’ll find it onboard the Carnival Inspiration.
- Viking Cruises Cancels Sailings Through August
- Canada Bans Cruise Ships Through October
- Looking Back: Celebrity Cruises Marks 30th Year in Service
- Why I’m Breaking My Cruise Rules to Sail Carnival Mardi Gras
- Cruise Podcast: Mariner of the Seas 2020 Review + News
- Mexico Vows to Welcome Cruise Ship Passengers
- Cruise Line Announces Return To Service For “Quick Getaways”
- Vegas Casinos Give Glimpse of Cruise Line Future
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards