Carnival revealed more ships will receive the new internet plans in August and September and fleetwide implementation is scheduled by the first quarter of 2016.
The app, currently available on Carnival Breeze, is expected to be available on five additional ships by the end of the year and be fleetwide by summer 2016.
- Carnival Magic – August 16
- Carnival Triumph – August 29
- Carnival Valor – September 12
- Carnival Fantasy – September 19
- Carnival Breeze
- Carnival Conquest
- Carnival Ecstasy
- Carnival Elation
- Carnival Fascination
- Carnival Freedom
- Carnival Glory
- Carnival Imagination
- Carnival Inspiration
- Carnival Paradise
- Carnival Pride
- Carnival Sensation
- Carnival Splendor
- Carnival Sunshine
- Carnival Victory
- Social – great for staying connected to your favorite social networks, $5 per day
- Value – perfect for casual internet usage. Includes access to the whole internet, except bandwidth intensive services like Skype and music streaming, $16 per day
- Premium – best for heavy internet users, like Skype, $25 per day
Some plans may be have an entire voyage discount.
More information can be found on Carnival’s website by clicking here.
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia