As part of Carnival Cruise Line’s partnership with country music superstar Carrie Underwood and Operation Homefront, the singer hosted a special meet and greet for military families before her show Monday night in Philadelphia.
Carnival’s president Christine Duffy and Operation Homefront board member Marty Hauser joined Carrie as she surprised the Martin family with an opportunity to go to a private concert for military families aboard Carnival Vista when she makes her US debut in New York City in November 2016. The meet and greet was 1 of 10 that will be hosted for military families in varies cities throughout Carrie’s tour.
In addition, Carnival is selling special commemorative Honor. Family. Fun. dog tags aboard their ships and at all of the stops along Carrie Underwood’s tour, with proceeds going to Operation Homefront.
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings