Florida recently welcomed Carnival Liberty back to the Space Coast after spending some time in Galveston, TX. In turn, Carnival Valor has left Port Canaveral and is now sailing from Galveston, Texas, where she arrived on Saturday.
The move happened because Carnival Valor is better suited to operate at the high speeds required for the four and five-day Mexico cruises from Galveston. While Carnival Liberty has her propulsion problem, she’s better off cruising the shorter three and four-day voyages from Port Canaveral, Florida.
Fun Ship 2.0
Built only a year apart, Valor and Liberty are sister ships with similar staterooms, as well as Fun Ship 2.0 features like Guy’s Burger Joint, Alchemy Bar, BlueIguana Cantina, and the RedFrog Rum Bar. Carnival Liberty was the first Carnival ship to undergo Fun Ship 2.0 in fall 2011.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings