[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_JUNE_6_2014_AU.mp3″ title=”Carnival Liberty Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]This week we are broadcasting aboard the Carnival Liberty on a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise that hit Nassau, Bahamas; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas and Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos.
Carnival Liberty was the Fun Ship 2.0 prototype back in October 2011, so we are going to put it to the test and see how everything is going.
On this show my guest co-host, Sherry Laskin and myself will talk to:
- Brittany Boyd, Cruise Director
- Shore Excursion Manger
- Cruise passengers
- Owner of Jack’s Shack in Grand Turk
- Jack’s Shack in Grand Turk
- Things to do in Port Canaveral
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, it’s hurricane season so travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]