[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/cruiseradioshow/CR_JUNE_6_2014_AU.mp3″ title=”Carnival Liberty Review” artist=”Cruise Radio” social=”false” ]This week we are broadcasting aboard the Carnival Liberty on a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise that hit Nassau, Bahamas; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas and Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos.
Carnival Liberty was the Fun Ship 2.0 prototype back in October 2011, so we are going to put it to the test and see how everything is going.
On this show my guest co-host, Sherry Laskin and myself will talk to:
- Brittany Boyd, Cruise Director
- Shore Excursion Manger
- Cruise passengers
- Owner of Jack’s Shack in Grand Turk
- Jack’s Shack in Grand Turk
- Things to do in Port Canaveral
Support our Sponsors
- Shore Excursions Group, while other companies sell cruises and other forms of travel, Shore Excursions Group focuses exclusively on shore excursions and offers a worry-free guarantee.
- Insure My Trip, it’s hurricane season so travel insurance is particularly important for cruisers, don’t get blindsided the next time you travel. Protect yourself and your cruise investment.