Back by popular demand, comedian Chris Tucker is going to be back for two shows aboard Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Breeze and Liberty. The shows will be part of this fall’s Carnival LIVE concert series.
Carnival LIVE is a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience that brings the best in music and comedy to the seas, allowing guests to enjoy performances in an intimate venue at a great value. Shows are held in the ships’ main theaters, which only hold between 900 and 1,300 guests – depending on the ship. Famous for his role in the Rush Hour movie series, Tucker will keep guests rolling with his hilarious outlook on life with a show on September 21 on Breeze, and September 22 on Liberty while the ships are in Nassau.
After moving to Los Angeles to pursue his dream, Tucker was a staple on the Def Comedy Jam series before breaking into movies and continuing his stand-up. Most recently, he starred in a self-titled comedy show called Christ Tucker – Live, on Netflix.
Tickets will be $30 for general admission and $100 for VIP which includes seating in the first few rows, a photo op, and commemorative concert pass. Additional Carnival LIVE acts will be announced in the coming months.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings