Back by popular demand, comedian Chris Tucker is going to be back for two shows aboard Carnival Cruise Line’s Carnival Breeze and Liberty. The shows will be part of this fall’s Carnival LIVE concert series.
Carnival LIVE is a one-of-a-kind entertainment experience that brings the best in music and comedy to the seas, allowing guests to enjoy performances in an intimate venue at a great value. Shows are held in the ships’ main theaters, which only hold between 900 and 1,300 guests – depending on the ship. Famous for his role in the Rush Hour movie series, Tucker will keep guests rolling with his hilarious outlook on life with a show on September 21 on Breeze, and September 22 on Liberty while the ships are in Nassau.
After moving to Los Angeles to pursue his dream, Tucker was a staple on the Def Comedy Jam series before breaking into movies and continuing his stand-up. Most recently, he starred in a self-titled comedy show called Christ Tucker – Live, on Netflix.
Tickets will be $30 for general admission and $100 for VIP which includes seating in the first few rows, a photo op, and commemorative concert pass. Additional Carnival LIVE acts will be announced in the coming months.
- Australia Picks Up Displaced Princess Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Employee Celebrates 50 Years at Sea
- First Time Royal Caribbean Cruise Guide
- 5 Things to Do in Costa Maya, Mexico
- Cruise Line Continues Screening for Coronavirus, Cancels Voyage
- 11 Ways to Decorate Your Stateroom Door
- Photo Tour: MSC Divina
- Social Media Helps Cruise Lines Secure a Younger Market
- Richard Branson’s Adults-Only Cruise Ship is Delivered
- Cruise Port Guide: What to Do in Astoria, Oregon