Happy belated birthday to Carnival Magic! Earlier this month Carnival Magic celebrated its one-year anniversary since entering service on May 1, 2011. Since entering service the 130,000-ton Carnival Magic has given over 170,000 guests “Fun Ship” vacations.
To celebrate, nearly 5,400 guest and crew had a deck party with all kinds of festivities (photo right).
The 3,690-guest Carnival Magic offers the RedFrog Pub complete with its own signature draft beer, a ropes course at sea and the Italian-venue Cucina del Capitano.
Carnival Magic is home-ported year-round in Galveston, Texas and offering seven-night Caribbean itineraries.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]