Carnival Cruise Line hosted a Build-A-Bear Workshop event that provided over 100 kids from the Brevard, Florida area Boys & Girls Clubs with a day of fun aboard Carnival Magic in Port Canaveral.
Coinciding with Build-A-Bear’s 20th birthday, the event offered kids the chance to make their own cuddly bears that could be customized with a Carnival t-shirt, among other accessories. Each bear came with a “birth certificate” and special drawstring bag for safekeeping. Kids also enjoyed bear-themed sweets and a pizza party, along with a fun tour of the 130,000-ton ship. The day culminated with a $10,000 donation from Carnival Cruise Line to the Boys & Girls Clubs.
Carnival launched the first-ever Build-A-Bear Workshop at Sea last year, and the fun activity is now available on all 25 ships which collectively host over 800,000 kids annually. The program includes Build-A-Bear stations located within the kid’s play area on each ship, and Build-A-Bear at Sea parties hosted by the ships’ cruise directors and feature music, snacks, and photo opportunities. A variety of outfits and accessories are available so that every child’s bear is personalized to their preferences, and can even include a recordable chip that gives each bear its own voice.
Build-A-Bear Workshop at Sea complements the wide variety of activities aboard Carnival ships, which includes programs for kids 2 – 17, water parks with slides and splash zones, mini golf courses, video arcades, poolside movies, outdoor sports courts, and more.
- The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers
- Royal Caribbean Delays New Cruise Ship Until 2021
- European Cruise Line Cancels Sailings Through March 2021
- Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
- Cruise Experiences You Could Pay More For In The Future
- The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
- Cruise Ships Leave Asia for North America
- Last Major Cruise Line Cancels 2020 Alaska Sailings
- First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
- Why Avoiding Chartered Cruises Is A Good Idea (For Now)
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
First Carnival Corp. Ship Sold Off During Shutdown
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Carnival Cruise Ship Assists Stranded Vessel in Bahamas
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
The Carnival Cruises You’ll Be Taking In 2022
CRUISE NEWS22 hours ago
The Unexpected “Perk” Norwegian Is Giving Cancelled Cruisers