First it was burgers and now Guy Fieri has opened a new authentic smokehouse and barbecue venue aboard Carnival Magic – replacing Fat Jimmy’s C-Side BBQ.
Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse is a complimentary open-air eatery located on Carnival Magic’s Lanai on Promenade Deck featuring a wide variety of BBQ favorites smoked right on board over hickory and cherry wood using Guy’s signature recipes, rubs and spices.
- Pork Butt
- Dry Rubbed Chicken
- Sliced Smoked Beef
- Smoked Andouille sausage
- Mac Daddy Mac n Cheese
- Old Skool Potato Salad
- Scratch-Made Slaw
- Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey
- Molasses Baked Beans with Bacon and Burnt Ends
You can see the full menu here.
The BBQ joint will expand to Carnival Vista in late 2016 and Carnival Dream and Carnival Breeze in 2017.
- Brown Sugar (sweet and sticky)
- Kansas City (smoky and sweet)
- Sriracha BBQ (spicy and tangy)
- Carolina #6 (tangy with sweet heat)
The venue will be open sea days from noon to 2:30 p.m.
Carnival Magic will continue its seven-day schedule from Galveston through April 10, 2016 then reposition to Port Canaveral to launch year-round seven-day Caribbean cruises April 23, 2016.
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- 8 Tips, Hacks, and Ways to Save Money on a Carnival Cruise
- Cruise News Today — November 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Grand Cayman Reopens to First Cruise Ship in 20 Months
- Cruise News Today — November 25, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New MSC Seashore Arrives in Jamaica, Docks Beside Sister-Ship
- Cruise News Today — November 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Chef Emeril Lagasse Cuts Ribbon on New Carnival Cruise Restaurant