Carnival Magic Ship Profile
- Launched: 2011
- Size: Large
- Capacity: 3,690
- Itinerary: Eastern and Western Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar, Cherry on Top, Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, RedFrog Rum Bar, Cucina del Capitano, WaterWorks splash area and SportsSquare.
- Read More Carnival Magic Articles Here
The 130,000-ton Carnival Magic debuted in 2011 and offers a fun array of ship-wide options. These include the RedFrog Pub, inspired by the sights, sounds and flavors of the Caribbean and featuring a laid-back vibe serving the region’s best rums and beers along with a tantalizing menu of island-themed pub snacks; Cucina del Capitano (“The Captain’s Kitchen”), a family-style dining venue that pays homage to Carnival’s rich Italian lineage; and SportSquare, an outdoor recreation areas featuring a ropes course offering spectacular views to the sea nearly 150 feet below, a jogging track, an outdoor fitness area, a two-level miniature golf course, a Vita exercise course, a lighted multi-purpose court for basketball, volleyball and soccer, along with ping pong and foosball tables.
Another popular top-deck attraction is WaterWorks aqua park highlighted by the exhilarating “Twister” spiral water slide, as well as an splash park designed for youngsters and their families featuring a gigantic 300-gallon tipping bucket and a host of other wet ’n wild features.
- First Hospital Ship En Route to New York City
- Cruise Line Rescue Could Come At A Price
- Seattle Puts 2020 Cruise Season On Pause
- Carnival Australia Extends Cruise Cancellations
- How to Change or Cancel a Carnival Cruise
- Royal Caribbean Suspends Cruises Until At Least May 12
- Closing Bell Update: Cruise Line Stocks Rebound
- Carnival Cruise Line Extends Pay For Displaced Crew Members
- Behind The Fight To Keep Cruise Lines Afloat
- Drone Captures Docked Cruise Ships [PHOTOS]