In honor of Memorial Day, Carnival Cruise Lines is offering a promotion that provides active and former military personnel with discounts of up to $600 per stateroom and shipboard credits of up to $100 per stateroom on a wide range of three- to 12-day “Fun Ship” departures.
Military personnel can also book up to five “Fun Ship” staterooms at special discounted rates for themselves and their friends and family members.
Reservations must be made between May 1-31, 2013, to qualify for this offer, which is available in conjunction with a variety of departures through Dec. 31, 2013, including voyages to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Mexico, Alaska and Europe.
The promotion offers U.S. military personnel savings of up to $300 per stateroom on three- to five-day voyages and shipboard credits of up to $50 per stateroom, as well as savings of up to $600 per stateroom and shipboard credits of up to $100 per stateroom on cruises of six days or longer.
The promotion is valid for individual bookings only. Military personnel must provide proof of service. Eligible military personnel must sail to take advantage of this offer. Certain other restrictions apply on the Carnival military discounts.
Subscribe to Cruise Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises