The speculation is finally over. Carnival Cruise Line announced on Wednesday morning that two of their ships are heading to China.
Carnival Miracle will head over in Spring 2017, followed by Carnival Splendor in Spring 2018. Both ships will be based in China year-round.
Specific details on the company’s China itineraries will be announced at a later time.
Carnival Miracle underwent a hyper Fun Ship 2.0 enhancement earlier this year, getting the RedFrog Pub, Alchemy Bar and Playlist Productions. I did not get Guy’s Burger Joint or BlueIguana Cantina.
Carnival will be establishing operations in China in partnership with sister company Costa Asia, which has operated in the Chinese market for the past nine years.
Reservations for voyages on Carnival Miracle are expected to open in 2016. These sailings will not be available on the Carnival’s US website. They are being marketed exclusively to China.
- Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
BEFORE YOU CRUISE19 hours ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Win For Florida As Appeals Court Strikes Down CDC Cruise Restrictions
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again