Carnival Cruise Line is offering a sweet deal on sailings between April 2016 to April 2018. Through January 30, the line is offering $99 stateroom deposits (or $49.50 per person).
These cruises have Early Saver price protection, meaning if the fare drops before your cruise, they will give you the difference in onboard credit.
In a quick search, I found reduced deposits on a 7-night Carnival Magic sailing this summer for $99 (normally $500) and a 12-night Carnival Vista cruise in the Med this summer for $300 deposit (normally $800).
Small Print Details
- $49.50 per person deposit is applicable to 2-9 day sailings, $150 per person deposit is applicable to 10+ day, Alaska, and Europe sailings.
- Deposit is non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 4A is required.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Sky Princess Review + Cruise News
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing