Carnival released some photos today of the upcoming Carnival Breeze that’s due out next June in Venice, Italy. They’re making the launch very interactive with passengers who want to see exactly how the ship’s being put together. You can get behind-the-scenes, get interactive with chat, videos, and give-aways, all on the company’s Facebook page. When you check out the facebook page, Carnival wants you to declare “I Will Live the Carnival Breeze Life.” For each person that declares the Breeze life Carnival will donate $1, up to $20,000 total, to its charitable partner, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®.
Like sister ship Carnival Magic, Carnival Breeze will debut in the Mediterranean with a series of 12-night cruises then repositioning to Miami in October.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program