In honor of Veteran’s Day, Carnival Cruise Lines is offering a promotion throughout November that allows active and retired military personnel to book up to three “Fun Ship” staterooms at discounted rates for themselves and their friends and family members.
To take advantage of these military cruise discounts, reservations must be made between Nov. 1-30, 2012, which is available in conjunction with a variety of three- to 12-day “Fun Ship” departures through April 30, 2014, including voyages to The Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexico, Europe and Alaska.
Rates start at $189 per person for three- to five-day cruises; $354 per person for six- and seven-day departures; and $549 per person for eight-day sailings. Nine- and 12-day European voyages start at $629 per person.
The promotion is valid for individual bookings only. Military personnel must provide proof of service. Eligible military personnel must sail to take advantage of this offer. Certain other restrictions apply.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]