Carnival Cruise Line has opened their bookings fleetwide through April 2018. This includes over 3,500 2-19 day voyages across their 24 ships, including the upcoming Carnival Vista.
Sailings will visit over 70 destinations, and cruises depart from almost 20 different North American homeports, as well as other homeports worldwide. Included in the offerings are over 2,500 two to five-day cruises. Carnival Victory will be doing new four and five-day deployments from Miami and Carnival Valor will be doing the same from Port Canaveral.
There’s also 22 Carnival Journeys cruises – longer cruises that visit more exotic ports of call, and 13 voyages to Bermuda from seven East Coast ports. The cruise line will also have two unique experiences to the Panama Canal – partial transits on Carnival Pride from Baltimore in January 2017, and from Tampa in February of the same year.
Several new homeport deployments are also open for reservations, including week-long cruises aboard Carnival Breeze from Galveston, week-long Carnival Magic sailings from Port Canaveral, and four and five-day cruises aboard Carnival Triumph from New Orleans.
Visit Carnival at carnival.com.
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- 8 Tips, Hacks, and Ways to Save Money on a Carnival Cruise
- Cruise News Today — November 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Grand Cayman Reopens to First Cruise Ship in 20 Months
- Cruise News Today — November 25, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New MSC Seashore Arrives in Jamaica, Docks Beside Sister-Ship
- Cruise News Today — November 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Chef Emeril Lagasse Cuts Ribbon on New Carnival Cruise Restaurant