What’s in a name? We can guarantee you’ll have no doubt thinking that Carnival Paradise is just that – a little slice of paradise. Being the final Fantasy class cruise ship to ever be built at Carnival, this ship has a lot to live up to – but it certainly holds its own weight and then some. You and 2,052 other guests onboard can expect to have a fun-filled vacation from the second you depart from Tampa. Whether you like relaxing by the pool, getting in on some action-packed fun, or hopping on the dance floor, this ship has it all.
Get ready to indulge and dress up for dinner! The Destiny Aft Dining Room or the Elation Forward Dining Room are two perfect examples of luxury as you feast on delicious creations from Carnival’s renowned chefs. There’s also the Cafe Ile de France for when you feel like treating yourself to some Parisian cuisine and more.
Where’s the place to really be when you’re on this ship? It’s definitely the Promenade on deck nine, where endless entertainment awaits you. Hit the blackjack table and hope you’re lucky at the Majestic Casino or head over to Club O2 for the latest dance hits and good times. Feeling a bit patriotic? The Paradise has you covered with their United States Bar, a bright and shiny place that’ll have you feeling right at home. There’s no shortage of the stars and stripes here.
Even when you’re at sea, every moment will be just as blissful as when you’re walking along the beach in the Caribbean or Cuba – the two destinations you’ll see on Paradise. Don’t miss out on a full-scale musical performance at Playlist Productions, where you’ll most likely get out of your seat and dance with the performers themselves. After you grab a treat at Swirls, hop on the Twister Waterslide for an adrenaline rush or relax in the sauna at the Spa Carnival. Either way, we’re pretty sure you’ll be in paradise.
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
- Cruise News Today — July 27, 2021 [VIDEO]