Setting sail from Baltimore, Maryland, the Carnival Pride is a larger-than-life ship that has it all for her passengers – the best entertainment, delectable food, and gorgeous surroundings.
While you’re heading to the Bahamas, Bermuda, or the Caribbean for some fun in the sun, you’ll have endless options to keep yourself entertained while at sea. Head to the pool where you can decide between Carnival’s very own waterpark, WaterWorks – or choose the Serenity adults-only retreat if you’re feeling more in relaxation mode. For a good laugh, check out the Punchliner Comedy Club or Playlist Productions for a riveting performance.
Is your hunger settling in? You’ll enjoy deciding on what place to satisfy your cravings, because there’s a lot of them! Guy’s Burger Joint has handcrafted burgers that will make your jaw drop. Over at the Taste Bar, you’ll be treated to some bite-sized delights that are the perfect start to any night. At the BlueIguana Cantina, nosh on some fresh tacos and even fresher margaritas. Don’t worry, the kids will be able to have a feast of their own at the Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast – something the whole family will end up enjoying. At the Normandie Restaurant, you’ll enjoy some of the finest cuisine that Carnival’s renowned chefs have to offer.
When the day starts to die down, you can choose to live it up at Beauties Dance Club or take it easy with a swim and a movie at Carnival’s Seaside Theatre. We highly suggest stopping by Cherry on Top at some point, too – the feeling of being a kid in a candy store is very real here. At Hasbro, the Game Show, kids and adults alike will team up for some friendly competition in a real life game show. The Carnival Pride is the perfect ship for the guest who wants to do it all.
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland
- Carnival Cruise Line Celebrates 25 Years in Tampa
- Cruise Line Delays Opening Of Private Island
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 3, 2019