Carnival Pride will make a brief appearance in Tampa in January 2017.
- the ship will operate a series of 7-day cruises out of Tampa to the Caribbean on January 15, 22, and 29, 2017 and February 19 to ports including Cozumel, Mexico; Belize City, Belize; Mahogany Bay, Roatan; and Georgetown, Grand Cayman.
- there will also be a 5-day cruise February 14-19, 2017 calling in Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
- Prior to its deployment to Tampa, the Pride will operate a 13-day Carnival Journeys cruise from Baltimore to Tampa January 2-15.
- A 14-day Carnival Journeys cruise will depart Tampa February 26, with ports of call in the Caribbean before arriving in Baltimore March 12. Following this voyage, the Carnival Pride will resume its schedule of 7-day cruises from Baltimore.
Fun Ship 2.0 Upgrades
Carnival Pride underwent Fun Ship 2.0 in 2014.
- Guy’s Burger Joint
- WaterWorks water park featuring the fastest and steepest water slide at sea
- BlueIguana Cantina and BlueIguana Tequila Bar
- Alchemy Bar
- Bonsai Sushi
- RedFrog Pub and RedFrog Rum Bar