By Sarah Phillips:
It’s Anchors Aweigh for all active and former military personnel right now with Carnival Cruise Lines. The line announced discounts of up to $600 per stateroom and shipboard credits of up to $100 per stateroom on a variety of three-to 12-day sailings.
Eligible voyages depart by August 31, 2013 and include the Caribbean, Bahamas, Mexico, Alaska and Europe. To qualify for the offer, voyages must be made from April 9-30, 2013.
The special promotion, valid for individual bookings only, offers savings up to $300 per stateroom and shipboard credits of up to $50 per stateroom on three- to five-day sailings. For sailings over six days, the savings increase to $600 per stateroom and shipboard credits up to $100 per stateroom.
Proof of service is required and eligible military personnel must sail to take advantage of this promotion.
Carnival Cruise Lines operates 24 cruise ships in ports around the United States and Europe. For more info on the military special and bookings, call 1-800-CARNIVAL or visit carnival.com.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Why New Cruisers Are To Blame For Higher Fees
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of January 12, 2020
- 180 Day Bucket-List Cruise Setting Sail in 2022
- Weather Delays Impact Two Carnival Cruises
- Cruise Line Sued Over Bed Bug Infestation
- Viking Ocean Cruises is Launching an Expedition Brand
- Viking Ocean Ship Christened in Unique Ceremony
- 10 Scenic Destinations for a Holiday in the Midst of the Deep Blue Sea
- Carnival Ship Skips Two Ports and Makes Unexpected Stop
- The Cruiser’s Guide To Alaskan Train Rides