For the fifth year in a row, Carnival Cruise Line participated in St. Jude’s Thanks and Giving campaign, raising nearly $250,000 for the hospital through the holidays. This more than doubled the cruise line’s original goal.
During St. Jude Thanks and Giving, guests aboard Carnival’s ships could donate via their Sail & Sign onboard accounts. Throughout the year, guests also continue to support St. Jude in a variety of Care to Play activities to raise funds and awareness for the fight against childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Carnival is the hospital’s “Official Celebration Partner” and has raised over $10 million for St. Jude since the beginning of their partnership in 2010.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant