Carnival Cruise Line has officially resumed port calls to the Caribbean island of St. Thomas. Earlier today, Miami-based ship Carnival Glory made a day-long call there.
The visit is the first of dozens of calls by Carnival ships to the destination in the coming weeks. During today’s call, over 3,400 guests aboard the ship descended on St. Thomas to enjoy its world-class beaches and shopping, as well as visits to local landmarks and attractions.
Next week, Carnival Cruise Line will also resume calls to the island of St. Maarten, when Carnival Sunshine stops there.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings