If you are looking for the epitome of a fantastic cruise vacation, look no further – the Carnival Sensation is the perfect ship for you. This large ship gives every guest the opportunity for a great getaway for either two to five days to the Bahamas and the Caribbean. It is an exceptional choice for friends and families alike, and offers something for everyone in the process. This Fantasy class ship is sure to create lasting memories.
Make your at-sea experiences just as fun as the destinations themselves. Starting at the deck nine Promenade, you’ll find some of the best entertainment options the ship has to offer. From taking a chance at the Club Vegas Casino to getting groovy at the Kaleidoscope Discotheque, there’s no shortage of fun. Enjoy a freshly made cocktail at the Alchemy Bar or the Mirage Bar. Aboard the rest of the ship, there are activities for anyone to love. The kids can hang out with new friends and interact at Camp Ocean, where they will play games and make beautiful sea salt art. For the adults, you can relax at the Serenity Adults Only Retreat or grab a drink at the RedFrog Rum Bar.
Hungry? Stop by The Taste Bar, where you will be able to snack to your heart’s galore. You will find gourmet small bites that will be the perfect start to your dinner plans. Afterwards, try the Lido Restaurant for a more casual and variety-filled experience or The Chef’s Table if you are feeling fancy. Don’t forget to stop by Cherry on Top, where you can feel like a kid in a candy store – because this is one! Stock up on your favorite treats for now and later. When you’re looking to get away and soak up the sun, the Carnival Sensation is the perfect escape.
- Mardi Gras Trip Report, Day 1: Let’s Get This Party Started
- 13 Photos of the Rooftop Garden on Celebrity Edge
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of July 25, 2021
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2