Carnival Legend left Tampa, Florida for the last time this season for a 15-day transatlantic cruise. This cruise will eventually position the ship in Northern Europe for its first-ever Norwegian fjords itinerary.
The ship will sail 12-day voyages to Norway/Western Europe, the British Isles and the Baltic, departing from Dover (London’s port).
Carnival Legend will stay in Northern Europe until September 25, 2013; then returns to Tampa for seven-night Caribbean sailings.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program