Following strong response to their first-ever Cuba cruises announced earlier this year, Carnival Cruise Line has added five more voyages with extended calls in Havana in 2018.
The new cruises are aboard Carnival Paradise, and include three 5-day voyages to Havana and Cozumel or Key West, departing February 17, July 2, and September 5, 2018; a 6-day featuring Havana and Grand Cayman departing August 26; and an 8-day with stops in Havana, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel on August 18. Each voyage includes a day and overnight in Havana, with the 8-day itinerary offering two full days in the Cuban capital.
Earlier this year, Carnival announced a series of four and five-day cruises to Havana, which began in late June. Guests aboard Paradise can choose from almost 20 shore excursions that showcase Cuba’s culture, beauty, and architectural landmarks. Aboard the ship there’s newly-added Cuban-themed activities and entertainment.
Photos: Andy Newman/Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia