Over the weekend journalists joined Carnival Cruise Lines as they showcased new concoctions and tasty treats offered on Fun Ship 2.0.
Held aboard Carnival Elation at the Julia Street Cruise Terminal in New Orleans, popular Fun Ship 2.0 venues — The Alchemy Bar, RedFrog Pub, BlueIguana Tequila Bar and RedFrog Rum Bar – were created and staffed.
Tales of the Cocktail is held annually in New Orleans, filled with seminars, dinners, competitions and tastings – all focused around cocktails.
Fun Ship 2.0 is Carnival’s $500 million ship enhancement program that’s being rolled out one-by-one across the fleet. Announced last October in New York City, Carnival Liberty was the first ship to complete to upgrade. You can see the full Fun Ship 2.0 roll-out schedule here.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise Ship Ban in Australia Extended Until September
- Fact Check: Cruise Industry Illness and Cleanliness Standards
- Cruise Execs Reveal Where First Cruise Ships Could Sail From
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 17, 2020
- Cruise Lines Explain Delayed Refunds
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise Line Changes Its “No Buffets” Stance
- Virgin Voyages Won’t Set Sail Until October 16
- Cruise Podcast: Holland America Zuiderdam + News
- Big Cruise News Comes Out Of Royal Caribbean Earnings Call