Over the weekend journalists joined Carnival Cruise Lines as they showcased new concoctions and tasty treats offered on Fun Ship 2.0.
Held aboard Carnival Elation at the Julia Street Cruise Terminal in New Orleans, popular Fun Ship 2.0 venues — The Alchemy Bar, RedFrog Pub, BlueIguana Tequila Bar and RedFrog Rum Bar – were created and staffed.
Tales of the Cocktail is held annually in New Orleans, filled with seminars, dinners, competitions and tastings – all focused around cocktails.
Fun Ship 2.0 is Carnival’s $500 million ship enhancement program that’s being rolled out one-by-one across the fleet. Announced last October in New York City, Carnival Liberty was the first ship to complete to upgrade. You can see the full Fun Ship 2.0 roll-out schedule here.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant