Over the weekend journalists joined Carnival Cruise Lines as they showcased new concoctions and tasty treats offered on Fun Ship 2.0.
Held aboard Carnival Elation at the Julia Street Cruise Terminal in New Orleans, popular Fun Ship 2.0 venues — The Alchemy Bar, RedFrog Pub, BlueIguana Tequila Bar and RedFrog Rum Bar – were created and staffed.
Tales of the Cocktail is held annually in New Orleans, filled with seminars, dinners, competitions and tastings – all focused around cocktails.
Fun Ship 2.0 is Carnival’s $500 million ship enhancement program that’s being rolled out one-by-one across the fleet. Announced last October in New York City, Carnival Liberty was the first ship to complete to upgrade. You can see the full Fun Ship 2.0 roll-out schedule here.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
- Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
- Carnival Adds Fourth Cruise Ship to Galveston
- Second Cruise Line Announces Top-Deck Roller Coaster
- Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 6, 2019
- Cruise Line Starts Construction on 249th Ship
- Royal Caribbean Names Fifth Oasis-Class Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Takes Fee-Based Priority Program Fleetwide
- Do These Angry Cruise Passengers Deserve A Full Refund?
CRUISE NEWS2 days ago
Second Cruise Line Announces Top-Deck Roller Coaster
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Carnival Adds Fourth Cruise Ship to Galveston
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 6, 2019
CRUISE NEWS42 mins ago
Why Carnival’s New Safety Video is A Game Changer
CRUISE NEWS5 hours ago
Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
EDITORIAL6 hours ago
Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets