Carnival Australia recently published a photo album on Facebook of Carnival Spirit’s progress during dry dock in Singapore. Over the next 12 days she’ll receive a massive $44 million dollar makeover.
The photo credits go to Big Sexy, aka Cruise Director Josh Waitzman and Carnival Australia. Thanks for sharing!
1. There she is!
2. Lots of hardworking people
4. The Bow
5. What a View!
6. Lots of Equipment
7. The Bridge
8. The Atrium
10. Not Ready Yet!
11. Safety First
12. Empire Dining
13. Things to Install
14. Usually Below the Water!
15. All Wrapped Up
17. Alchemy Bar
18. Bonsai Sushi
19. Club Cool Turning Into RedFrog Rum Bar
20. The Casino
21. No Carpets!
22. Future Home of BlueIguana Cantina
23. Future Home of Guy’s Burger Joint
24. Dive In Move Coming Soon
25. Holy Lido!
26. See Ya Soon!
Carnival Spirit is based year-round in Australia.
- Carnival Leads Port Canaveral Return with Mardi Gras Sailing
- Odyssey of the Seas Prepares For Inaugural Cruise
- Your Backstage Pass to Carnival Cruise Line’s VIP Party for Mardi Gras [PHOTOS]
- Viking Resumes Cruises on the Seine and Rhône Rivers in France
- Holland America Takes Delivery of New Flagship
- Royal Caribbean Adds Testing Requirement For All on U.S. Cruises
- Carnival Horizon, a Journey in Photos Day 4: Sea Day, Part 2
- Cruise News Today — July 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need to Know About Mardi Gras’ Loft 19 and Its Cabanas
- Miami Added as Embarkation Port For Bahamas Cruises
BEFORE YOU CRUISE3 days ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
EDITORIAL5 days ago
Carnival Cruise Line Offers Sneak Peek of Mardi Gras