Carnival Cruise Line Australia brought Halloween in the right way when Carnival Spirit sailed into Sydney Harbor this morning.
She was greeted by a pack of water-skiing, paragliding & wake boarding witches.
And a creepy spider on the bow.
Carnival Spirit sails year-round from Sydney Australia.
See the video below:
Photos: James Morgan
- Carnival President Tells NBC Nightly News They Still Plan on July Restart
- Another Carnival Corp. Ship Resumes Cruises From Italy
- CDC Eases Testing Requirements For Fully-Vaccinated Cruise Passengers
- New Norwegian Cruise Ship Boasts Record-Breaking Sales
- Royal Caribbean Pulls Odyssey Out Of Israel As Violence Increases
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Upcoming Mardi Gras’ Godmother
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 9, 2021
- 11 Popular Things To Do in Key West, Florida
- Disney Wish Tour: The Images That Will Leave You Breathless
- Azamara Announces New Onboard ‘Destination Celebration’ Events
DESTINATIONS4 days ago
5 Free Public Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
EDITORIAL3 days ago
Why Florida’s Governor Just Insulted a Major Cruise Line
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Federal Court Judge To Decide On Florida’s Call For Injunction Over CDC Rules
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
Carnival Sensation Arrives at US Port to Begin Crew Vaccinations [PHOTOS]