By law, the United States Public Health Service (USPH) spot checks US home-ported vessels twice a year on food handling, preparation, storage, as well as drinking water and pool/spa water. The USPH inspection is comprised of 42-items.
Launched in 2008, Carnival Splendor does year-round sailings from Long Beach to the Mexican Rivera.
Photo credit: Carnival News
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants