Earlier this week the Carnival Cruise Line’s ship “Carnival Splendor” suffered an engine fire that left the ship helpless at sea until the US Navy and the tugs arrived.
Guest Line Up:
Stewart Chiron: The Cruise Guy® America’s most quoted cruise expert. Contributor to ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, WGN, Good Morning America, CNBC, Travel Channel, and CNN.
Amber Haslerud: A passenger from Southern California who was on the ship with her mother. She recalls her story.
Marquis Horace: LA resident who was on the seven-night journey. He chats about his stateroom, the announcements made, and how the crew kept the passengers informed of all the happenings aboard the vessel.
The passengers recall how professional the staff and Cruise Director John Heald was during the incident (fire) at sea.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises