Carnival Cruise Lines is now operating out of new Terminal 6 in Port Canaveral, Florida. The 2,052-guest Carnival Ecstasy was the first ship to utilize the new cruise facility where guests embarked on a five night cruise.
The new terminal can handle disembarkation and embarkation at the same time, includes at 1,100-seat waiting area, a brand new pier, a $3 million gangway and a brand new 750-car parking garage with a covered walkway to the terminal.
Carnival operates three ships year-round from Port Carnival — Carnival Dream, Carnival Sensation and Carnival Ecstasy — where over 600,000 guests sail annually. There’s 225 annual departures scheduled from the new cruise terminal.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]