Carnival Cruise Line’s wine lists from the Fahrenheit 555 steakhouses aboard Carnival Vista, Breeze, and Sunshine have been recognized with the Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator Magazine, bestowed upon around 2,400 restaurants each year.
The magazine’s Restaurant Awards recognize restaurants whose wine lists offer interesting selections, are appropriate to their food, and appeal to a wide range of wine drinkers. To qualify, a wine list must present complete, accurate information, including vintages and appellations for all selections. Presentation of the list is also considered.
Venues that earn the Award of Excellence usually offer at least 90 selections with a well-rounded assortment of quality producers, along with thematic match to the menu is price and style. The wine lists on the three ships represent some of the top wine regions in the world, hand-selected by Carnival’s team of beverage professionals and cellared in sophisticated EuroCave cellars which maintain ideal temperature and conditions.
In addition to their award-winning wine lists, the Fahrenheit 555 steakhouses offer menus of mouth-watering steaks as well as gourmet appetizers, sides, and desserts, all served in a beautiful and intimate setting.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings